Friday, March 5, 2010

The Inspiration

This could be the crappiest post ever as I chose this subject and I am typing it unInspiredly. The word did came into my mind. However, I can't think of an inspiring moment to write about...because there are just too many...hahaha...

Inspiration and motivation works hand in hand. One affects the other while one cannot exist without the other...pretty much like soul mates...

To me, a demotivated person hardly gets inspired or inspirations. Why? It's simply because the person is more concern over the factors that is demotivating him/her. Spends most of the time procrastinate over the unnecessary things rather than thinking outside the box to address the problem. Worst, if the person starts blaming others...or giving him/herself excuses...

Just like motivation and demotivation, Inspiration is also self manifested...but it require a lot of outside influences.

Environment or surrounding plays a vital role, therefore, office and office hours is most likely not the best combination. Mine, my toilet. I sit on my throne where it's the most private place in the world...away from any other distraction. That is where I get most of my inspirations...that is also why it can take hours...kekeke...and sometimes...very shitty...

Next is State Of Mind. What kind of mood are you in? If you are facing a lot of problems and unsatisfcations, solving them one by one before you start to gear yourself up will be wise as you need a very clear mind to manifest positive output.

If you are unable to solve the problems by yourself, seek help or at least, find someone that you can talk to or listen to your problems...Unless, you can isolate those problems and adjust your mindset once you're in that comfort zone...like my toilet...

The benefit? I'm sure you have noticed people around you and can pretty much categorise them under the inspired group or the lost bunch...the differences are actually shown on their face as well as their every day attitude. In Grey, every personnel have the same first page of Appraisal Form and I particularly, always look at my guys on the point "Hardworking...But Have Fun Doing So" as that will tell the difference between motivated or demotivated.

If you are inspired and through the inspirations, you will be doing the things that can create that extra edge you needed and continue to motivate yourself to achieve greater things...

That, is how you will be able continue to soldier on even if the circumstances are always stacked up against you.

That, is also how you can "Romance Your Work"!

I didn't realise that I've not posted anything for nearly two weeks...but, hey, it was CNY...and I'm still me...an inspired Chun Toi with Cracks...

No comments:

Post a Comment